Discussing Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Cardano, BitRaam, and other
How to buy, sell, mine, and shop with it.
How to Get Started with Digital Currency
Conference Call Sundays at 1:00 pm (beginners) 1:30 (intermediate) and 2:00 (advanced)
515-604-9867 conference id: 522590
* What is digital currency? Questions & Answers.
* This Week in Digital Currency - Bitcoin back up over $10000
* How to buy, and sell and shop with BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH with Coinbase.com
* How to store your digital currency securely, Trezor, Ledger, Exodus
* How to invest in other coins with exchanges like GDax.com and Binance.com
* What are the risks? What potential benefits?
* Trading Group - Eco Villatge
* Seminar by Dr. Mark Wellman and Tone Vays at the University of Maryland
* Mining - Bitcoin Cash, Electroneum
* Making our digital currency as a fund raiser for TM: BitRaam on www.iSpace.co.uk
* Progress on making Fairfield a digital currency center of the Mid West
* Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, and other universities. A-DC.org/courses
* FIADC's 1 Bitcoin donation proposal to start a curriculum at MUM
* FIADC's donation of mining machines to M.U.M. and Maharishi School
* FIADC's donation of white Trezor to M.U.M. Treasurer
details about or past November 12, 2017 meeting
Sunday of the month, afternoon at 2:00 Central Time
Argiro Hall Student Lounge
EcoFair April 18, 2015 Fairfield Convention Center
James Moore of KRUU-FM interviews a "Johnny Appleseed"
Rick of the FIADC has given away bits of Bitcoin, from $1 to $10, to over 200 Fairfield citizens since 2013
How to unpack and configure Bitcoin mining machines
Erin, a Fairfield native and Maharishi University graduate, uses a Bitcoin ATM near L,A.
Discussing cost effectiveness of Bitcoin mining in Dryer Building class room.
Cy Winther-Tamaki's presentation at the Student Union
Argiro Student Center - Student Club Day
Golden Dome Market, upstairs north dining room
Meeting every Sunday at 1:00 pm
Meeting at the Golden Dome Market Cafe
David Lynch course students making a video about digital currency - coming soon
Meeting of FIADC, making a video, and mining Bitcoin
Facebook event ads for previous meetings
10. First payment
from Fairfield to Dish Network using Bitcoin
Fairfield based organizations considering accepting Bitcoin (but not yet)
To add your business that accepts Bitcoin, please email a photo to info@A-DC.org
Talking to Maharishi University of Management president Dr. Bevan Morris in September 2014
about the other four universities accepting Bitcoin for tuition payments
and three offering courses in Sustainable Digital Currency
Introducing Mayor Ed Malloy to Bitcoin and Coinbase at September 2014 Art Walk
Talking Raja Rogers Badgett about alternative currency to the US Dollar.
Back in 1976, Maharishi talked about the Maha which became the Raam.
Monty Guild, who was a Trustee of Maharishi University,
says "Digital Currency is here to stay"
Keene, New Hampshire is an inspiration to us
Des Moines Bitcoin Users Group
For information on how to form a local
group in your area:
Association for Digital Currency
International headquarters, Washington, DC
Welcome to Fairfield Iowa
Bitcoin accepted here
Proposal to re-enliven the Raam as a digital currency for the Age of
Raja Raam liked the idea
(video password for members only)
Digital Currency Info Meeting
Calendar in the
Fairfield Weekly Reader
FIADC educating Fairfield about Digital Currency since since 2013