Member of the Fairfield Iowa Chamber of Commerce
Discussing Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hex, Cardano, BitRaam, and other
How to buy, sell, mine, and shop with it.
How to Get Started with Digital Currency
Weekly Zoom 419 394 0590 password: 5U5hfy
Sunday at 3:00 pm CST (beginners) 3:30 (intermediate) and 4:00 (advanced)
Steps to receive new Pulse coins
in the largest Air Drop in history
24/7 voice chat help www.T.me/PulseChainCom
No investment is guaranteed. Invest only what you can afford to lose, just in case.
FREE RAAM "AIR DROP"
1. Set up your free account at www.Waves.Exchange
2. Send your 35 character receive code to info@FIDCA.org
3. FIDCA will send you your 1 Million RAAM
to share with your friends and enjoy learning how crypto currency works
Note: It is a free gift, not a stock or security. There are no promises regarding the market value of Raam.
3:00 pm Introduction
* What is digital currency? Questions & Answers for Newbies
* This Week in Digital Currency - Bitcoin prices
* How to buy, and sell and shop with BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH with Coinbase.com
* How to store your digital currency securely, Trezor, Ledger, Exodus
* How to invest in other coins with exchanges like GDax.com and Binance.com
* What are the risks? What potential benefits?
* Trading Group - Eco Village
* Seminar by Dr. Mark Wellman and Tone Vays at the University of Maryland
* Mining - Bitcoin Cash, Electroneum
* Making our digital currency as a fund raiser for TM: BitRaam on www.iSpace.co.uk
* Progress on making Fairfield a digital currency center of the Mid West
* Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, and other universities. A-DC.org/courses
* FIDCA's 1 Bitcoin donation proposal to start a curriculum at MUM
* FIDCA's donation of mining machines to M.U.M. and Maharishi School
* FIDCA's donation of white Trezor to M.U.M. Treasurer
Latest info on Telegram:
Web site under construction (we are so early): www.PulseChain.com
Pulse Chain lowers the ETH fees from dollars to
pennies, coming Saturday May 15, 2021
www.TM.org/Research also does research in health and longevity, like SENS,
with over 300 studies published in peer reviewed journals, and some funded by the conservative NIH.
Jane King interviews Richard and Rick tinyurl.com/JaneRichardRick on youtube.com/c/LilaMaxMedia
FIDCA has been telling Richard about TM since 2018 - tinyul.com/RichHeartTM
Richard prefers Telegram to email: www.T.Me/RichardHeart
Miss Nepal 2017 finalist Rojina makes the 3rd donation to MUM using BTC
Deborah Del Debbio, Paul Stokstad, Rick Shaddock, May 25, 2018
October 2019 - Ubiq token on
Jane King Show
details about or past November 12, 2017 meeting
Disruptors Conference (2018)
EcoFair April 18, 2015 Fairfield Convention Center
Thanks to Central Park Home Furnishings & Futon Shop for our usual table location
Introducing Mayor Ed Malloy to Bitcoin and Coinbase at September 2014 Art Walk
James Moore of KRUU-FM interviews a "Johnny Appleseed"
FIDCA has given away bits of Bitcoin, from $1 to $10, to over 200 Fairfield citizens since 2013
June 15, 2017
Bitcoin Mining Class
Free Seminar: How to unpack and configure Bitcoin mining machines
for MIU Students, November 12, 2014
Erin, a Fairfield native and Maharishi University graduate, uses a Bitcoin ATM near L,A.
Discussing cost effectiveness of Bitcoin mining in Dryer Building class room.
Cy Winther-Tamaki's presentation at the Student Union
Argiro Student Center - Student Club Day
Golden Dome Market, upstairs north dining room
Note: Golden Dome Market is just a meeting place, and is not an endorser of digital currency
Meeting at the Golden Dome Market Cafe
David Lynch course students making a video about digital currency - coming soon
Meeting of FIDCA, making a video, and mining Bitcoin
Facebook event ads for previous meetings
10. First payment
from Fairfield to Dish Network using Bitcoin
Fairfield based organizations considering accepting Bitcoin (but not yet)
To add your business that accepts Bitcoin, please email a photo to info@A-DC.org
Talking to Maharishi University of Management president Dr. Bevan Morris in September 2014
about the other four universities accepting Bitcoin for tuition payments
and three offering courses in Sustainable Digital Currency
Talking Raja Rogers Badgett about alternative currency to the US Dollar.
Back in 1976, Maharishi talked about the Maha which became the Raam.
Monty Guild, who was a Trustee of Maharishi University,
says "Digital Currency is here to stay"
Keene, New Hampshire is an inspiration to Fairfield
Des Moines Bitcoin Users Group
For information on how to form a local
group in your area:
Association for Digital Currency
International headquarters, Washington, DC
Welcome to Fairfield Iowa
Bitcoin accepted here
Proposal to re-enliven the Raam as a digital currency for the Age of
Raja Raam liked the idea
(video password for members only)
Digital Currency Info Meeting
Calendar in the
Fairfield Weekly Reader
FIDCA educating Fairfield about Digital Currency since since 2013